Wednesday, July 31, 2013

coney island adventure


my bestie came to town for my birthday week, so we did all the fun nyc touristy things i never find time to do! first on this list... coney island!


so today, i'm sharing our pics ... take a peek!



dress: forever 21 (old) // bag: kate spade // shoes: kate spade //
headband: forever 21(love these) // sunnies: miu miu 











oh, and did I mention that it was national hotdog day?! could you think of a more perfect time to visit this colorful place?



Over all coney island was a blast, and it brought me back to a photo shoot I styled while living in Arizona!
 nopin=
 photo Untitled137_zpsff8c8db1.png

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! I was going for a vintage vibe <3

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit- super cute!! Looks like you guys had a super fun day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos make Coney Island actually look fun! I haven't been there in 10 years! Love your playful outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had such a fun time at the park! I would love to go this summer! Your dress is a fabulous color too!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, thank you! I felt it was perfect for Coney Island !

      Delete
  5. Super cute! These photos are so bright, fun, and Summery! Your dress is darling.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! can you believe its forever 21?!!

      Delete
  6. So many beautiful pictures! I love em! Great post:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and love your feedback and thoughts! If you're a new follower, feel free to link back to your blog - I would love to check it out and return the favor! XO