photo home_zpsfb0d8371.png  photo Untitled148dd_zpsc144de96.png  photo about_zps22262d1a.png  photo Untitled148dd_zpsc144de96.png  photo ouftits_zps8b179665.png  photo Untitled148dd_zpsc144de96.png  photo myny_zps3893a639.png  photo Untitled148dd_zpsc144de96.png photo contact_zpse820b3e7.png  photo Untitled148dd_zpsc144de96.png photo ollow_zps8a3519a8.png

Friday, February 21, 2014

MBFW // Closing Show

Was fashion week really only seven days ago? It feels like a lifetime but left me feeling so inspired! I even ended up cleaning out my closet and getting rid of HALF of my clothes - more on that later. Last Thursday, I attended the closing show for Mercedes Benz fashion Week, FTL Moda + Art Loves Fashion featuring some of my new favs, Control Sector & Altaf Maaneshia with my favorite photographer Claire Eliza.

The First (and sweetest) Pakistani designer to show at MBFW

Tailored street-style (menswear) with a twist - every piece makes a statement! Plus the Control Sector designers are so cool and the models aren't too bad to look at, I always say yes to man candy!
Images by Claire Eliza // Full Control Sector story here

Call me selfish, but I love buying my boyfriend things that I can steal - Where do you think the "boyfriend" Jean trend started, some girl wised up... and stole them from her man! - So when I'm looking for man-gifts I think of him first, but wouldn't completely hate the idea of potentially stealing his new goodies!
For today's look, I borrowed from the boys and channeled my masculine side in a Control Sector sweatshirt & hat. They would make a great gift for any guy, and a great "boyfriend" piece for you to steal! I've been manning up lots lately, and wearing my guy's (Paris) sweaters all season (here and again here), but I always add my own girlie touch! This was no exception, I dressed it up in true Courtney fashion with lady-like powder blue pumps (last seen here) & a bold vampire lip!  

Hat & Sweatshirt - c/o Control Sector
Bag: Coach // Pants: Current/Elliot (also here) // Shoes: Zara // Rings: H&M
Rings: H&M // Lips: Wet&Wild // Sunnies: Karen Walker (similar here)
More of my MBFW Moments:
or see more from Claire Eliza Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and love your feedback and thoughts! If you're a new follower, feel free to link back to your blog - I would love to check it out and return the favor! XO